Allen Bradley surplus - where to sell?

Snap25

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone ever utilize the sell/buy section here?

I’ve sold several dozen PLC and varies items on eBay but I’m not thrilled with the the eBay/PayPal fees.

Radwell/*********** are my last resort options.

Radwell is an absolute joke if you want to sell anything. I had a virtually new Controllogix L72 processor and they offered me $375.00. Looking at their website, they sell them for $4500 dollars. They called me several times and I told them I wasn't interested in selling for that price. They went on saying they didn't really need it anyway because they had a 3 year supply. I would rather donate it to the local college then sell it to them for $375.00. They used to be better but maybe they have gotten burned in the past.

Does anyone ever utilize the sell/buy section here?

I have never have because every time I look there is nothing for sale... I have bought a lot from members on here that were getting rid extra stuff

Send me a email or PM me, I will beat Radwell prices for sure but I do need to make a profit because I do need to pay the ebay/google/amazon/paypal fees and credit card and SEO's I get fee'd to death :)