Allen bradley Analog inputs/outputs cheat sheet

Schoff

Hi,

I'm curious if anyone has made a master sheet or cheat sheet for all allen bradley card's analog inputs/outputs? As much fun as it is to find the 700 page manual and look on page 523 or etc, it would be nice to look at a sheet that had it all. For example, using a micrologix 1400 analog input, to find the data ranges for 0-10v (0 to 4096) or 4-20ma. I work on micro800s, micrologix 1400, micrologix 1500, slc 5/05s, and compact logix. It gets annoying looking through manuals to find the ranges. I figure someone has a cheat sheet made or has a better way to find these ranges? Good old google would rather sell you ads, then find what you want. Yes i know of the hot keys to do an advanced search. Remember when you didn't need to memorize hot keys and just use the advanced search. 🔨 Can't even search a part number anymore without 95% ads.

Hi,

I'm curious if anyone has made a master sheet or cheat sheet for all allen bradley card's analog inputs/outputs? As much fun as it is to find the 700 page manual and look on page 523 or etc, it would be nice to look at a sheet that had it all. For example, using a micrologix 1400 analog input, to find the data ranges for 0-10v (0 to 4096) or 4-20ma. I work on micro800s, micrologix 1400, micrologix 1500, slc 5/05s, and compact logix. It gets annoying looking through manuals to find the ranges. I figure someone has a cheat sheet made or has a better way to find these ranges? Good old google would rather sell you ads, then find what you want. Yes i know of the hot keys to do an advanced search. Remember when you didn't need to memorize hot keys and just use the advanced search. 🔨 Can't even search a part number anymore without 95% ads.

That is a really good idea. I normally find myself opening up old programs where I have used them before, but a cheat sheet that could serve as a one stop shop is a great idea. To make it really useful you could even have text of mnemonic codes for ladder logic to copy and paste into a new PLC program to scale the raw data to engineering units.