A New Book: Aeration Control System Design

Congrats on the book!!

Local B&N has it available in hardcover, so I'll swing by the store tomorrow and get one coming in.

Just don't do internet purchases anymore!

I just read through this thread and have to say I love your comment on the University that you work with. Finally there is one that realizes that PhD does not equal the ability to teach real world lessons. What they teach is important, but to get guys like you that are experts in their fields to come in and share their experience is awesome.

Thanks, Russell.

One of the things I enjoy most is mentoring the senior design classes. It is interesting (and I'll admit a little amusing sometimes) to watch the students come to grips with an open ended problem.

The message I try to get them to understand:
"Engineering is not a body of knowledge - it is a problem solving discipline. And the technical problems are usually the easiest to solve!"

That is kind of a head spinner for them at the beginning of the project!

Congrat Tom!

Will it be a french version ? :) lol
Will try to get a hand on one. Reffering to what i have seen here, the book must be full of very valuable infos!