101 Application of PLC

This will probably sound pompous, but I'll post it anyway.

In this business, sloppy thinking and systems implemented in haste can get people injured or killed, cause damage to equipment, and waste dumpster loads of money.

Better to learn that lesson by suffering some ridicule when you ask a poorly phrased question, than to have to spend the rest of your life regretting that your lack of thoroughness got someone killed.

Lighten up, REALLY.

A) Pimping the new guy is a time honored and useful tradition in any field.

B) Steve Bailey is absolutely right! (And it didn't sound pompous to ME!)

C) If mangalb can't stand this, he is going to be in real trouble later on. Every rookie has to toughen up and develop a thick skin at some point. The sooner the better.

D) You will notice that a lot of time on this forum, and in industry, and everyplace else for that matter, is wasted because of poorly worded question giving evidence of hasty or sloppy thought processes. mangalb and others should take the lesson and refine their thinking. (Oh, did THAT sound pompous? Tough!)

E) Besides, a lot of fun is had and noone is really hurt.

Tom-
I think the words you were looking for in point E are 'no one'. If I'm not mistaken 'noone' is the Old English spelling referring to the time at the middle of the day. In the U.S we spell it 'noon'.
Sorry, I couldn't resist!!! ;)

#23 Traction Aid....ground plastic under the tires can be pretty sticky

Keith