1746-HSCE swap

AB_PLC

I had a 1746-HSCE go suspected bad. have to swap the card in the morning. Other than dip switch settings is there any configuration to do?

The HSCE gets its configuration via ladder logic, not through any separate connection, manual RSLogix 5000 action, or nonvolatile storage.

If the control system functions normally after a power cycle, then the logic is almost certainly set up correct to re-configure an HSCE that's newly installed.

Similar Topics

Hi there, I have a machine where was a servo with extra encoder. That encoder had resolution 100ppr/5V. We did replace complet servopack (...
Replies
Views
I have a SLC 5/05 processor and I am trying to reference an output from a High speed counter card to be used elsewhere in the PLC. The output...
Replies
Views
I am upgrading HSC modules and have some questions. I can't attach the manuals for reference as they are too large. 1746-HSCE uses M0:e.1/4 for a...
Replies
Views
Processor Error Message: G file configuration error.. user program G file size exceeds capacity of the module. I cannot seem to find any data...
Replies
Views
Hey there, new to the forum. I have close to 15 used HSCE mod's for the SLC5/04 and I am wondering if there is a place I could sell them. There...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom