e-Signature Tab order driving me crazy

raamakoti

This is the tab order I have in the e-sign component in Rockwell. Is it set in stone can this be modified?
The ideal set up would be to get to user name = 3
Password = 4
Accept = 5
Cancel = 6
Thank you for your help

e-Signature.png

If this is really serious, I think one of the ways to make this work is to write an AHK which does this for you.

If window title is Electronic Signature:
New Value
tab
Comments
tab tab tab
User Name
tab
Password
tab tab tab
accept.

In AHK, you might even be able to get field names, but you'll have to play around.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to add ethernet modules to one of our plcs, but I get about 15 errors that say "Invalid Signature. Reseal instruction to resolve."...
Replies
Views
Hi All appreciate any pointers trying to update firmware on an A-B comms module. Getting following error - Failed to validate the digital...
Replies
Views
Hello, Within my company we have had a lot of discussion about the presence/ absence of a legal liability of people removing the signing safety...
Replies
Views
I swapped out a PF 527 drive that has been giving me occasional faults. I replaced with a new 527, assigned its IP and gateway and cycled power...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to download program into PLC but old and new program have diff safety signatures. I guess I am supposed to unlock PLC and delete...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom