LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

Feel free to ask any PLC RELATED question here. If you know the answer to an existing question, help everyone by posting an answer. Enjoy!!!
Hi All What I understood from various manuals (e.g. rm094 & um543) is that you have the freedom to allocate any module to any slot. I understand...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am working first time on this system and need some help. CPE305 firmware 8.75 IC694BEM331 IC200GB001(3 DI(16CH),1 DO(16CH),2 AI(16CH) ...
Replies
Views
Hello guys i have a HBM PME MP55 and i want to connect with a pc, what type of cable does it need because on its manual it say on a terminal 2...
Replies
Views
I've been called to a site to assist with an ASi fault. The line has been down for a couple of weeks following a failure of the ASi power supply...
Replies
Views
Hello! I use CheckBounds (POUs for Implicit Checks). But I have a problem. I use an array as an VAR_IN_OUT of Function Block. If I try to monitor...
Replies
Views
Due to a lack of upkeep and understanding of my predecessors, I have a PLS71 that was running V16 of Logix. I need to swap out an AENT for an...
Replies
Views
No stranger to motion. Historically, always programmed MAM in either real units or % of planner values in axis configuration. Ran across someone...
Replies
Views
I have this 525 that i am controlling it via ethernet. I needed to jog the drive using a start PB. when the button is pressed, the drive moves and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have this weird issue whenever I try to change the SNN from a Point IO Im missing the three ... dots to open the pop up and change it...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I will be using two PanelView Plus 7s to run two machines that share a common processor. The machines are identical...
Replies
Views
I have several 5069-AENTR adapters in a system. All of the IO is 24VDC. Can I use the same power supply (24VDC) for both SA and MOD power into...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a vision camera that I’m getting the string data P908765 from the vision on an advance trigger .which im using a S -move. Then I put...
Replies
Views
Can anyone confirm that using contrologix 5580 controller is not possible to work with powerflex 527? It's been a couple of days now that i am...
Replies
Views
Good morning guys, I'm searching to find a product that can inspect the width and depth of a keyway on the end of shaft. Width is 1/4" ±.001...
Replies
Views
Good evening. I am trying to get a SLC 5/03 connected to a Panelview Plus 7 Standard using a Moxa Mgate EIP3170 and I am not having much luck. I...
Replies
Views
I have a CPU 214 S7/200 that has a blown transistor. It is marked as SJD1026. I can't find a datasheet for this component. Does anyone have one or...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am getting back to using IEC for schematics and was wondering about the 81346-2:2019 codes. What does everyone use for a diffuse...
Replies
Views
is this possible? i have a customer has has a large factory, he has 2 x 800amp supplies coming into the site and would like to switch between...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to prepare a project for the operator panel and I do it like this: New project -> I choose the appropriate panel -> add object ->...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience with working on piezoelectric motor control? I want to use off the shelf components to hopefully change the...
Replies
Views
Hello! First time poster, been reading forums ever since I graduated. I am calling on the PLC gods to hopefully help me through an issue with the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an offline copy of a controller in RSLogix 5000; I want to export all of the information I see in Controller Tags, Properties, and...
Replies
Views
I have been using two of these HMIs on two sites with similar projects but developed separately. Now i want to use screens from one on the other...
Replies
Views
Howdy Everyone, So I have been retrofitting a cell to run different fixtures and updating it with new drives and a few other things. It runs...
Replies
Views
I'm working with an AB micro850 PLC (2080-LC50-48QBB) and panelview 800 HMI (2711R-T4T). IP addresses are set statically. Everything works great...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom