TIA Portal v13 SPI needed

IdealDan

Hi Guys,

Please, I'm in need of TIA Portal v13 SP1
The V13 I saw can't open a Comfort panel HMI file.

Can any one help? It will be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance

What do you mean by open HMI file? I have a feeling the file you are trying to open can not be opened and can only be used to download to HMI

Download SP2, for all intends and purposes it is the same as the latest update of SP1.

What do you mean by open HMI file? I have a feeling the file you are trying to open can not be opened and can only be used to download to HMI

Download SP2, for all intends and purposes it is the same as the latest update of SP1.

Thanks for your response Bro;
If I create a file with SP2, can SP1 open the SP2 file?

Thanks for your response Bro;
If I create a file with SP2, can SP1 open the SP2 file?
Good question, I do not know and I no longer have SP1.

I didn't realize Siemens is removing some versions off their site that I now am getting concerned. A couple of weeks back someone was looking for 15.0 and that was also removed.

Last edited:
As long as this is only for a Comfort panel, there are no S7 CPUs in the TIA project, then there will be no good reason to go back from V13 SP2 to V13 SP1.

Can you describe what you want to do, details will most likely be very helpful to getting the right answers.

I want to open and HMI file, to me, is very different from I want to open a project of TIA V13.0 update 2, or something along those lines.
Then I am going to makes some changes and email the project to someone else who only has version TIA 13.0 update 2 so that he may download it the CPU with firmware version ......

Can you describe what you want to do, details will most likely be very helpful to getting the right answers.

I want to open and HMI file, to me, is very different from I want to open a project of TIA V13.0 update 2, or something along those lines.
Then I am going to makes some changes and email the project to someone else who only has version TIA 13.0 update 2 so that he may download it the CPU with firmware version ......

Bro,
I'm working on a mini Project involving PLC & HMI; but for some reason I can't use my PC to do download where as the PC to use runs TIA Portal v13 SP1.
So, I'm looking for v13 SP1 to develop the HMI part from home to save time.

The ones I downloaded online does not have WinCC comfort software component and can not properly open program from the SP1.

Bro,
I'm working on a mini Project involving PLC & HMI; but for some reason I can't use my PC to do download where as the PC to use runs TIA Portal v13 SP1.
So, I'm looking for v13 SP1 to develop the HMI part from home to save time.

The ones I downloaded online does not have WinCC comfort software component and can not properly open program from the SP1.

Yo brother, whats shaking,

I see. WinCC has few different versions, going by memory, basic does not include comfort panels and you would need one with WinCC advance to work with comfort panels. Professional version would also include comfort panels but again I recall something unusual about it not having something that is included with the advanced version, so better stick with advanced. TIA also has basic version which works only I don't think includes S7-300, you would need professional version.

So to summarize, and going by memory:

TIA Portal versions: Basic and Professional
WinCC versions: Basic, Advanced and Professional.

Yo brother, whats shaking,

I see. WinCC has few different versions, going by memory, basic does not include comfort panels and you would need one with WinCC advance to work with comfort panels. Professional version would also include comfort panels but again I recall something unusual about it not having something that is included with the advanced version, so better stick with advanced. TIA also has basic version which works only I don't think includes S7-300, you would need professional version.

So to summarize, and going by memory:

TIA Portal versions: Basic and Professional

That's it Bro, you are correct!

Please, can anyone help me with WinCC Advanced v13 SP1 ?

That's it Bro, you are correct!

Please, can anyone help me with WinCC Advanced v13 SP1 ?

I do not have it.

And to correct my terminology:

Tia Portal can have two components, Step7 and WinCC:

Step7 versions: Basic and Professional