Studio 5000 COP in Function Block Routine

Bmoore14

Am I losing it? Is it not possible to COP a UDT to another UDT in a function block routine? PLEASE HELP!

According to the help file, no it is not available in FBD.
you can probably create an AOI that has a COP in it and do it that way if you really really had to.

I tried to create a AOI, but I can't assign a UDT to the data type for source and destination tags. Looks like I'm probably going to have to do it in ladder.

AOI's can only pass UDT's as InOut parameters. Honestly, it isn't worth the trouble if you can do it in a single line of ST or LAD.

Similar Topics

Question about COP and UDT's in Studio 5000. I have a UDT structure with various data types that is reporting (according to the properties tab in...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm new here, I hope someone can help me. I've been trying to install EDS files to my Studio 5000 with the EDS tool installer but...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am facing an issue while installing the STUDIO 5000 in my windows 10 PC. During installation I am getting an error that " Error...
Replies
Views
I am connecting to a remote device. When attempting to upload I receive an error that states: Error: Auto_Functions: The Import was aborted due...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom