Software for Siemens Simatic S7-200

SirCharles1

Does anyone know of where I may find a downloadable (free) version of the software required to program a Siemens Simatic S7-200 PLC? I know the program is called MicroWIN, I would like a downloadable & free version (if it exists). Thank you very much.:geek:

I would like a downloadable & free version (if it exists).
As far as I know, there is no such thing as a downloadable free version of MicroWIN. But if you contact your local Siemens rep he/she might be willing to help you out in one way or another.

Kind regards,

Update: apparently there's a limited free version available for download now. I think it might be because S7-200 has been replaced by S7-1200. Look at this thread for more information.

Kind regards,

Una cagada de foro perdida de tiempo y no hay nada de solucciomn
Maybe if you post a question we might help you to a solution. Furthermore, you must realise not everybody does speak Spanish or makes the effort to put your remark (which could be interpreted as rather rude) through a translator. The common language for the forum is and has always been English, as is the common language worldwide in automation.

Regards,