Software for Rockwell Electro-Craft Drive

JunkyCosmo

Good morning,

I have a problem I was hoping you could help me with. Our company bought a used piece of equipment and it has a Reliance Motion Control Inc. drive in it. It’s an Electro-Craft, PDM75, positioning drive. It was produced right around the time Rockwell Automation bought them out so neither company will help as for a tech service. I want to go in and check parameters but the software is so old it dates back to Windows 3 and floppy disk. The software is called IQ Master but I am unable to find it anywhere. Do you know where I would be able to find some software that old and what to run it on?

You may not need IQmaster. I think you may be able to get the information you need with just a terminal program like hyperterminal. Read chapter 6 if the IQmaster manual for a description of the commands available in terminal mode.
I appreciate the help. think i'll be able to change parameters?