Simoreg DC MASTER

Hello everyone. I wish you a good day.
I have an S7-300 PLC with my Simoreg DC Master device.
Simoreg My device code:
"Siemens DC Converter 6RA7078-6DV62-0"
PLC is "S7-300 ----> 315-2DP"
In the photo I shared below, there is a signal coming from Simoreg as the trigger of the alarm in "Network".
"DB3.DBX74.3" "SIMOREG_TEMP" .STAT221.STAT282 "
However, this means nothing to me.
How can I find the link of the error written here with simoreg.
So how can I understand what the Signal from Simoreg is?
I'm sorry that the alarm is in Italian but I don't understand what it means. :oops:

ss_db3.PNG

Without the complete Simatic Manager project (program) and the 6RA70 .dnl file for this drive , we would not know either

The dnl file is the drive parameter file from Drive Monitor

Last edited:
Without the complete Simatic Manager project (program) and the 6RA70 .dnl file for this drive , we would not know either

The dnl file is the drive parameter file from Drive Monitor

Thank you. Can I upload the ".dnl" file to my computer with drive monitor?