SCADA with schneider PLCs

Moha

I wanna carry out a system with SCADA to control 20 motor and display its status
the quistion is:
if i use TWIDO plc what is the requried converter to able me to connect to Ethernet,as i will connect the SCADA pc to the Ethernet by Ethernet communication card?!!
how can make the addressing in the Ethernet

Twido uses the standard Modbus communications in a two wire format. So any of the commonly available Modbus to ethernet convertors should work. Also there is now a Twido available with an integral ethernet port.

You could use Citect SCADA, since Schneider are in the process of purchasing that company. This system has good support for Modbus and Ethernet, and Modbus Ethernet.
You may even be able to get away without a converter.

GooD NewS, you don't need a converter for Twido since there's been embedded ethernet port on Twido (TWDLCAE40DRF). Contact your =S= rep. for detailed catalog.