Scada Wincc

kouim92kostas

Hello.....

I'm facing a problem with the Scada and i would like your help.

The system has a central PLC S7-300 and a few remote periphaelical stations (S7-200) talking with RF modem.

In one station i added to the original programm a piece of code. Automatic open of a valve at a time that i SET. The programm localy works fine. The problem is that i can't sent this value (hour open) from te SCADA. it seems that it stucks and i dont get it to sthe station.

I tried and i send this value from the station and i get it to the CENTER, to the byte i set it.. In the original SCADA you set a number of parammeter to recognise which parameter i want to change. I dont know where in SCADA? PLC? you set this number of parameter.

Can anyone help me...? Thanks a lot...

Hello again and thank you for your answer...

a) yes wincc communicate with s7-300, and then from s7-300 to the s7-200

b) in the remote station i used the VW564 which in the wincc goes in the DB11.DBW3964 (39 is the ID of the remote station). I don't understand how or why this conversion happen.... But all the remote stations work like this way!