PROFINET to J1939 Gateway configuration

qwemx

I need help to configure the siemens gateway to read data from 5 engines and display it on HMI.
I need help from someone who has worked with J1939 and siemens PLC

untitled.png

Last edited:
Hi Guys Does anyone have some experience working with J1939 and reading information to the Siemens PLC - I am not using a siemens hardware . I want to access some PGN and Diagnostic messages . I am using ADFweb HD67610-A1 J1939 to Profinet Converter.

I need to Access Diagnostic messages DM1 and around 20-25 PGN values This data needs to be displayed on HMI

Similar Topics

Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I want to establish profinet communication between siemens plc and my system using python programming. Which python lib can i use to...
Replies
Views
I want to establish a Profinet network in my production plant to connect multiple devices, including a PLC, HMI, and multiple Profinet-based...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a customer with a S7300 from around 2013 which they link to approx 25 inverters, 3 DP to DP converters and 5 IM153 remote I/O units...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am trying to establish communication over profinet between Siemens S7-1200 PLC as IO device and codesys plc as IO controller. But I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom