profibus Master Slave (2 s7300 CPU

Engrtalha

Experts!

Advice required

S7300 CPU 2 DP 315 Master Slave Profibus.(2 CPU)

In My application I have to send data from Master to slave and slave to master but I can only be able to send data from Master to slave only via Profibus

Below attached program is running ok with 1- Profibus link ok

2-Data is receiving from master to slave non consistent and consistent data 3>4 Bytes

Please advise 1- how to send data from slave to master

Task Attempted: OB1 Use code for SFC 14-15 & SFC 20 for Slave in same way to transmit data to master but not got any result only master to slave side is working

2- Could we transfer real Float values from M-S /vice versa .Currently I have to do round first then move to Word or D-Word in Array DB.

Thanks!