PROBLEMA WONDERWARE INTOUCH V23 Y DASABCIP

MiniRick01

Hola chicos.
Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos periodos de tiempo el driver se va a error y no recupera conexion y tengo que desactivar y activar el driver y reiniciar la aplicacion para poder recuperar la conexion.

Alguien que le haya pasado este problema y como lo pudo solucionar.

English Translation

Hi guys.
I have a problem with the dasabcip 5 communication driver, and a controllogix v34 plc, I have already communicated but in certain periods of time the driver goes into error and does not recover connection and I have to deactivate and activate the driver and restart the application to be able to recover the connection.

Has anyone had this problem happen to them and how they could solve it.

Community Verified icon

Are you running with a development license? The system runs for a limited time without licenses.
Is the IO driver licensed? Are you using the ArchestrA License Manager and ArchestrA license file, or the wwsuite.lic license file?