Problem with Mitsubishi inverter A800-E and GSDML File

Behrouz

Hello

I am writing to request assistance with obtaining a specific GSD file for our Mitsubishi inverter type A800-E, which is connected to our PLC 1200.

While attempting to take a backup from the PLC using the TIA Portal software, I encountered an error stating "Could not determine type of module Tyre Rotation (gsdml-v2.25-hms-a8nprt_2p-20130611.xml) offline." Despite downloading and installing "gsdml-v2.25-hms-a8nprt_2p-20140926.xml" from Mitsubishi website, the error persists.

I kindly ask if you could provide me with the download link for "gsdml-v2.25-hms-a8nprt_2p-20130611.xml" or any guidance on resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.
[email protected]

Attachments

• photo10317542756.jpg
    photo10317542756.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 8

Attachments

• gsdml-v2.35-mitsubishielectric-fr-e800-sce-20221014.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 5
  • gsdml-v2.35-mitsubishielectric-fr-e800-e-20200730.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 5
It looks like you are missing gsdml file for the A8NPRT_2P PROFINET option card .

I've actually already obtained and installed the gsdml file in TIA Portal, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working as expected.

I've actually already obtained and installed the gsdml file in TIA Portal, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working as expected.
What do you see in online diagnostics? Is the device name in the actual FR-E800 the same as the name used in TAL Portal project?

What do you see in online diagnostics? Is the device name in the actual FR-E800 the same as the name used in TAL Portal project?
Sure, everything looks good in the online diagnostics.
I encountered an error when trying to upload from the device, stating "Could not determine type of module Tyre Rotation- gsdml-v2.25-hms-a8nprt_2p-20130611.xml- offline."

Attachments

• photo10317542788.jpg
    photo10317542788.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 7
  • photo10317542756.jpg
    photo10317542756.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 8
Are you trying to upload the program in the PLC to the TIA portal?
I want to know what happens when you try to get the online diagnostics.

Yes, I am attempting to take backup the PLC program using the TIA portal. Unfortunately, I am unable to access the online diagnostics for the PLC program because we do not have the source program.

Ok Behrouz, then I understand this is a slightly different definition of the problem. The issue is that you are unable to do a backup of the program with the TIA portal because TIA Portal does not understand how to interpret the configuration and parameterization of the Mitsubishi device.
What is the version of the firmware of the PLC, and what version of TIA was the original project developed with?
Is it possible that you are using a newer version of TIA portal? Would it be possible to see if the older version is able to upload the project?
Also, is it possible to change the PLC to STOP mode for the update, so as to ensure that the S7 processor can be dedicated 100% to the task of sending the project to the TIA Portal engineering tool?
I am sorry, I have never seen this and this is just a suggestion that I can think of.

Ok Behrouz, then I understand this is a slightly different definition of the problem. The issue is that you are unable to do a backup of the program with the TIA portal because TIA Portal does not understand how to interpret the configuration and parameterization of the Mitsubishi device.
What is the version of the firmware of the PLC, and what version of TIA was the original project developed with?
Is it possible that you are using a newer version of TIA portal? Would it be possible to see if the older version is able to upload the project?
Also, is it possible to change the PLC to STOP mode for the update, so as to ensure that the S7 processor can be dedicated 100% to the task of sending the project to the TIA Portal engineering tool?
I am sorry, I have never seen this and this is just a suggestion that I can think of.
Thank you for taking the time to respond to me.
I installed the gsdml files you mentioned and tried several times to upload the program, but each time it gives the following error:
"Could not determine type of module Tyre Rotation (gsdml-v2.25-hms-a8nprt_2p-20130611.xml) offline."
Can you provide me with exactly this file (gsdml-v2.25-hms-a8nprt_2p-20130611.xml)?

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me.
I installed the gsdml files you mentioned and tried several times to upload the program, but each time it gives the following error:
"Could not determine type of module Tyre Rotation (gsdml-v2.25-hms-a8nprt_2p-20130611.xml) offline."
Can you provide me with exactly this file (gsdml-v2.25-hms-a8nprt_2p-20130611.xml)?

Well, I was able to google this file and found something here:
Advanced Search -

Just in case, I also attach the file. I had to zip it because the forum does not allow attaching html files. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• GSDML-V2.25-HMS-A8NPRT-2P-20140926.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 3