Omron CX "long" timers

Blijj

Hey guys, I can't find an example of the long-timer instruction. I tried implementing one today and the first word was flipping between two values at once a second (timebase freq). Help is a bit scant in CX (at least on this instruction). Any info gratefully received.

Hey guys, I can't find an example of the long-timer instruction. I tried implementing one today and the first word was flipping between two values at once a second (timebase freq). Help is a bit scant in CX (at least on this instruction). Any info gratefully received.

Let's start with which Omron PLC and CPU Version you are using?
What Timer Instruction are you trying to use?

Stu.....

Let's start with which Omron PLC and CPU Version you are using?
What Timer Instruction are you trying to use?

Stu.....
Yes, more information would be much more useful.

The instruction set manual that I have for the CS/CJ/CP range has detailed info on the TIML/TIMLX timers, the same as for all the other instructions.