Module BMX AMI 0410 Calibration

flynnjj

Hello,
I need to write a calibration procedure for a Modicon Analog Input module and I can't find a thing. The module is a BMX AMI 0410 and it's used on an M340 platform. I'm not responsible for programming or troubleshooting, just the instrumentation calibration. Since I don't do the programming, I don't have acccess to the software, but I understand it will be done with Unity Pro. I've found mention in the documentation (such as the module user manual) things like "internal calibration", "re-calibration" and "self calibration" but no details. As an aside; the input signal to this module will be a 4 - 20 mA signal; it's an output from a Vaisala DMT348.
Any help would be deeply appreciated; thanks.

Similar Topics

Hello, Modicon enthusiasts ! I have a project I've posted about a couple of times([1], [2]) involving a Modicon M340 controller, and was advised...
Replies
Views
Could anyone help me on how to make pulse output wiring for the counter module BMXEHC 0800C to our flow sensor. Presently there is no power...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Right now I'm trying to understand the Modicon M340's DDM 16022's configuration. I am using Unity Pro software. It states that...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a 1756-EN2TR dual-port Ethernet IP Module attached to my 1756-L73 PLC. I currently have hazard symbols over both the top and...
Replies
Views
We are facing intermittent issue with emergency stop and line stop. Line stop triggering with alarm of line stop push button activated at one...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom