Modicon Running Average code required

Thanks Chud,

We are using B875 001 analogue I/P cards which do not have analogue averaging built in.

The B875 111 cards do have this feature where you can opt to average 1,8,16 or 32 samples by setting a couple of dip switches on the back of the card. Pity I know but there we are.

Thanks anyway

John

Similar Topics

i have plc modicon m258 its CANopen bus not running and give status on SoMachine v3.1 red triangle after i make download to it so please how...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been asked to display the pump efficiency on our HMI system (iFIX). They have requested a kind of bar graph to indicate if it's running...
Replies
Views
Going to be Connecting a Siemens G120 over Ethernet to a Modicon CPU. Programing in Unity Pro. I am having a really hard time finding any sort of...
Replies
Views
A lifetime ago I built a couple systems with Modicon Micro84 controllers that are still running. But today one of those died and they reached out...
Replies
Views
Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom