micrologix 1100 send ascii via serial port

Lxk

Hi all, i got some problem about i think some configuaration in mine micrologix1100.
I try to write some string (ascii) via serial com to some alpha display, same sistem using plc5 work perfect on this display but on micrologix sems display dont work.
I use AWT for send string ascii and setting on plc i already try ASCII or DF1 Full Duplex all CH0.
I hope someone can help me TY http://it.tinypic.com/r/xas7zc/9

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a MicroLogix 1100 PLC with Ethernet configured and all is working. My boss asked me if it was possible to send an email based on an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to know if I can send SMS with Micrologix 1100 through the serial port or I need buy another card. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I'm a college student working on a program for mircologix 1100, very new at this! Can somehow help me on what can should I do to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom