Looping a Program in Xinje PLC

@drbitboy @parky
However, I was able to successfully execute both my main program and the homing program using flows (STL), which I have attached herewith. So that the main program is in STL 2 and the homing is in STL 1. Whenever, home sensor X2 is engaged; the program executes only the main program (S2) in a loop without any issue.

When X2 is not engaged the program (S1) homes the linear guide with the scissor, which is powered by the stepper motor. However, there is a tiny issue here. I feel as this is the final piece of my puzzle. S2 has to be triggered by S1 after homing. Now, until I restart the machine, after S1 has finished executing, S2 will not execute. I have tried using memory bits and timers but no luck. If you have got any idea in connecting S2 after S1, please do let me know.

@drbitboy Sorry that I am not aligning to your method immediately. This is because of the deadline I have to meet. For me to completely understand your RSLogix program and to match it with Xinje IDE it will take some time which I am currently struggling to find. I have already taken printouts of the program you have sent me and will definitely write it in Xinje during my free time in the days to come.

P:S: And thanks for introducing me to rubber duck debugging šŸ˜Š. I am now having my cute little panda šŸ¼ clung to the lid of my laptop to whom I am explaining the my code whenever I am stuck and has proven to be very useful during the past couple of days.

Attachments

• PLC 1 with STLs.pdf
    118.9 KB · Views: 1