Intermittent Comms fault between Ironhorse VFD and Compact GuardLogix 5380

I had a comms fault between my VFD and Controller (5069-L320ERS2) that started about a month ago and happened maybe once a day to now where it happens about 3-5 times a day. During this time period, I have checked ethernet cables, grounds, time parameters and have not been able to solve the intermittent comms fault. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know.

Similar Topics

Hi, Anyone using a Redlion to communicate to a Beckhoff PLC? CX9020 or similar. Set up comms and all was working for about a month then comms...
Replies
Views
Well, I'm working with this ABB plc project, and It's been a learning experience coming from Allen Bradley. The project can't be changed to an AB...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who has a machine with 2 PVP 700's on Ethernet/IP to a CLx L72 processor. It's a machine that is powered-off every night...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm having an issue with a comms failure issue but I can't figure out the root cause. I've narrowed down the issue a good bit, and I'm...
Replies
Views
I have an iFix SCADA talking to a Controllogix via an ENBT/A card on the Logix and I'm having intermittent comm. loss issues. The intermittency...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom