GP Pro/PBIII How to write text to LS area

mrsv

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well.

I'm currently working on updating an HMI project for the GP2500, and I've encountered a bit of a challenge that I could use some assistance with.

In the project, D-Script is being utilized to transfer text from various LS0300+ areas to LS1005, where it's displayed on the screen upon pressing the corresponding button. After some investigation, I've identified that there are text files in the project, and my assumption is that text is sourced from file X21 for the English language. Additionally, the exact area mentioned in the backup settings of the GP settings is the start address LS0300, with an area size of 110.

However, I'm struggling to understand how the text is transferred from X21 to LS0300. My goal is to input my text into LS0313, which is currently empty.

If anyone could provide some guidance or assistance in figuring this out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you all in advance for your help.

Update:
I found a W Tag Setting on the same screen. It's hidden. After triggering a bit LS203805 it writes Constant 217 to LS0313. 217 is the exact empty row in the file X21. Now I'm fine now.
I couldn't find a look up tool or cross referencing tool in GP Pro/PBlll. Does it exists?