G3 numatics solenoid bank fault reset

jreyesm1988

Hello there, i have a g3 series solenoid bank whit a fault code that says "valve power off", i went online with the g3 using the web browser but i can't find a way to reset this fault, i can't recycle power because i can't stop production, if someone knows a way to do it please help me out, thanks

IMG_3209.jpg

Those modules have 2 power wires. One for continuous power to feed your inputs, and comms. Another that should be run through your safety circuitry. When you block a light curtain, or hit Estop, that alarm comes up.

I just checked out the G3 numatics line and they seem pretty awesome. Does anyone know if there is a classified version for use in hazardous locations and if the solenoids are usable with CNG vs air?