Factory talk VBA

Hi Guys,

Looking for someone well versed in VBA that can either tell me a certain naming convention or point me in the right direction (I'm a newbie when it comes to VBA). Currently I am using some VBA to have one alarm summary screen for a full plant FactoryTalk SE system and I do filtering based on what screen you click the alarm summary on (AlarmSummary.FilterName = "AlarmClassName"). What I'm looking for is doing something similar for an alarm history screen but selecting from the diffrent Historian logs to display past alarms. I need the naming of or a way to track down the naming I would need to use in the VBA ( I'm expecting something like this - AlarmHistory.LogName = "Lux_Whey_FTAE_Historian"). Is there is a way to track down in VBA to see all the extensions of AlarmHistory. or see all possibilities of what you can set through VBA?

Thanks in advance

Derek