Factory talk- Alarm and events questions

ereese1991

Hi-

I am configuring an alarm and event server to display 1 current alarm at a time on a big display. Having a few issues

1. The alarm doesn't span the width of the display. When i hover over it with a mouse it does expand. Been playing with this over a day and not sure where I'm going wrong.
  2. It displays multiple alarms at once. I could resize it to show one alarm at a time but need a way to ackonowledge the current alarm after 3 seconds or so so that it displays the next alarm
  3. I want the top banner (safety...) to be a scroling display. Any idea how?
Thanks for any help you can provide.

I did try using line break \n but that didn't work either.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    304.1 KB · Views: 7