Extract time from Yaskawa registers in Studio 5000

Bart_PSI

What is the best way to extract the hour and minute from the register that comes from Yaskawa VFD. In studio 5000 I have a register saved as INT with the value 312, where 3 is an hour and 12 is a minute, I would like to separate them from each other.
Yaskawa.png

I believe you should be able to extract the minutes with a MOD (modulo) operation in a compute block. Then subtract the result from the whole value to get the hour (times 100) then divide that result by 100 to get the hour.

I believe you should be able to extract the minutes with a MOD (modulo) operation in a compute block. Then subtract the result from the whole value to get the hour (times 100) then divide that result by 100 to get the hour.
Thank you for the replay. I will try to your solution.