EXor HMI and Rockwell Control Integration

AL_PLC

I want to program an Exor HMI using a Rockwell controller. However, when exporting the tag list from the controller and importing it into JMobile, I noticed that JMobile converts DINT to INT and INT to short. Additionally, I've encountered difficulties with multi-arrays. It seems that I cannot use an IF function for them because there's no access to sub-elements of arrays. Have you encountered similar challenges, and if so, how were they resolved?

Similar Topics

Currently I’m using ESA model VT155W0000 HMI and it’s communicate with Fanuc PLC. Can any one suggest can I convert ESA model to EXOR HMI eSMART07M
Replies
Views
Imported in 19828 tags from an S7-414 into the JMOBILE software dictionary. This hen allows you to pick tags to activate (read/Write from) but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to replace an old Exor Tline HMI with a siemens HMI. I was able to upload the project from the HMI but it appears to have not uploaded...
Replies
Views
Do any of you have any experience comments about the above HMI. It is connected to a Mitsubishi FX2N plc. I have to alter some PLC code and...
Replies
Views
Does anybody have experience installing the EXOR eTOP50 or the eTOP40 panels into systems operating with an A/B SLC5/02 or 5/03 plcs? I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom