Devicenet Daisy Chain Nodes

BrettL

Hi, I am looking to migrate some of our Electronic Overloads off of a Troublesome Devicenet Segment. Is there any documentation confirming the number of Devices that can be daisy chained on a drop cable? I am looking to Daisy Chain ~8 on one drop.

Brett

Thanks for the reply, all the devices are located in the same mcc I think total Drop length would not exceed 6m.
I think you'll be fine then. Pretty sure I've had up to 24 on one trunk line. When all else fails, consult the Devicenet bible.

EDIT: I thought I attached the devicenet bible, but it was apparently too large. You can find it pretty easily by googling for it though.

Similar Topics

Hi. We've been asked to do an upgrade on plant, consisting on a PLC upgrade. This involves replacing a 1747-SDN module to a 1769-SDN, in a network...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have above mentioned VFD which is communicating to my control logix(L62) plc using devicenet DNB scanner(plc side) and 20-comm-D card...
Replies
Views
We've run into an old system that we are upgrading which is still running Steeplechase with Citect using Devicenet to Wago. I had some experience...
Replies
Views
Sigh, DeviceNet noob... I have a 1756-L55, with a DeviceNet module, and 10 PF700 all commanded with DeviceNet. One of the PF700's blew up...
Replies
Views
Good day Forum Members I got a older Lincoln welder and hoping to make it work at our shop. Welder in question is the Lincoln Power Wave 455M...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom