Conveyor PLC

Nadda

the conveyor can stop because of a safety sensor or safety switch. And also it can stop because of an object jam detector sensor. If the conveyor stops because of the safety switch or sensor, it can start the safety recovery switch only. What is the PLC diagram?

Is this a homework assignment? If so the community is happy to assist but we generally just provide some guidance and not direct answers.

If not are you asking what the electrical diagram may look like in order to assist in troubleshooting? Can you provide any details to the interlock system, for example relays or lights/alarms you are seeing?

There is a conveyor and there are three ways to stop it. One has a light curtain, if you pass through it, there is a safety emergency stop button, and if there is a jam in the middle of the conveyor, there is a sensor to detect it. If it stops due to safety, it can be started only with the emergency start switch itself. If it stops due to a jam, it will start automatically after the jam is gone. Where do you write a ladder for this?

there are too many unknowns to answer.
if this is not home work,
which plc, is there an hmi?
what is the components you are required to use?
what light curtain is being used?
what safety relay is being used?
are there e-stop pull cords?
low many conveyor motors?
what is the conveyor layout and how is it configured.

to write the program, you must first write out what you want the system to do.
then what i/o to add.
then use the plc software to write the code.
as i said, lots of unknowns.
james

The emergency stop must be independent of the PLC, it must be a wired circuit, unless a safety PLC is used, which I do not think is the case for you.

Normally a specific safety relay is used, which is manufactured by many brands and on its specifications you will be able to see the connection diagrams to connect the safety barrier and the emergency buttons