ControlLogix 1756-RM2/A problem

ANR

Dear Colleagues,
Now I'm testing Rockwell-based control system that has been stored for 8 years. Have some major issue, that have not met before.

Little system description. RSLogix v.20. Redundant 1756:
- slot 0 1756-L71;
- slot 1 1756-EN2TR;
- slot 2 1756-RM2/A;
- 1x IO rack 1756-A13 with AI, DI, DO modules.

System contains of 3x fully equal cabinets. Each of that cabinets consists of Rockwell equipment as described above. Two cabinets start with minor problems, but overal ok. Have a major problem with 3rd.

Problem description.
After system boot, 1756-RM2/A in rack1 goes to faulted mode. Leds CH1, CH2 left off, Led OK flashing red and the Led-display showed first "Factory Boot Update Required" and after "User Boot Update Requied".
This RM2 is not avaiable via RSLinx. If try "Module Configuration", RSLinx show an warning "Unable to communicate with redundancy module". If push OK, RSlinx opens a RMCT tool with warning "Installed RMCT is incompatible with RM software..."
Somehow, the Revision of these module became 20.013, but it num. of revision not even in revisions list on Rockwell download center (... 20.009, 20.010, 20.030 able to download revisions).
Already tried upgrade the firmware (but it not available via ControlFlash too). Upgrade RMCT tool from 8.1.5 to 8.4.1 (to try to reset the error). Also, tried to download software multiple times. So far nothing has helped.

I would be very grateful if you could tell me what else to try.

Thanks in advance.