CIMPLICITY Workbench

amjad hadi

hello every one

I have cimpicity HMI trial version , and when I try to open the project there are message appear to me as shown in attachment picture .

any one can help me to open my project

thanks

CIMPLICITY Workbench( 1).jpg CIMPLICITY Workbench ( 2).jpg

the second error message says that it was created in a Newer software version.
You will need a newer version to open the file

As ian indicated, the second attachment indicates that you need a newer version of Cimplicity to open the project. The first is the project itself (.gef file); did you create it, or was this an existing project? Your local GE distributor should be able to provide you with the latest version installation disk, but it will only run in 2 hour demo mode without purchasing a license key.