Cimplicity Tag export

jed

We have copied the project folder from one machine to another but it will not run and gives errors. So we need to at least export the tag database from one machine to the other, does anyone know how to do this?
We are running a very old version but not sure which it is.

Look in your help file for the "clie" command. Then it should list items for import and export.

Before you do that, what errors do you have? It may be easier to fix than exporting and importing tags.

Cimplicity Tag Export

Not sure what errors there were, will have to contact the guy on site to confirm. Thanks for your reply.

Point import and export are performed using the commands:

clie import <filename>.csv

clie export <filename>.csv

These are the basic commands. See chapter 26 of the “Cimplicity Base System: User’s Manual” (GE Manual number: GFK1180G) for information on command line switches and other options.