Check my basic program?

epdiesel

Supporting Member
Hello I am new here and new to PLC's, I wrote this program for a class that I am taking and my local tech school. The description is switch 7 will start the sequence and the next witch will turn off the previous light and turn on the light in the rung. Each input is momentary so the output will be latched on. There is one output that needs the output to be switched three times before the output will come on. There is another output that needs the input to be true for five seconds before it comes on. No other switch can start the sequence but 7. My though was using xio for output 7 on each rung to prevent any other switch from triggering the sequence. Let me know if there is any thing that I can change, as well as if there is anything I can do to simplify this basic program. Thanks in advance!