cheap dual pump water booster simulation build parts PLC VFD PID

JoeM61

Hi,
I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands ie sinks, toilets and showers being used. I'm collecting used parts for this project and starting to look at which pair of VFD's might work best for this purpose. I'm starting with a Schnieder Zelio plc with an extension module that provides 2 10v analog inputs and 2 10v analog outputs. I would simulate various pressures by installing analog pressure sensors on a portable air tank as in the kind one might use to inflate tires etc. Releasing pressure or adding pressure (bicycle pump) to induce response from the PLC/VFD/PID combo or any idea that works for this demo. Cost is a MAJOR factor and also the ability to resell the parts when I move on to other projects also a consideration. Motor hp is not a factor as these will not be hooked up to anything. Can anyone suggest cheap VFD's that will work for this purpose? I see a lot of chinese vfd's on ebay but not sure if these are reliable are compatible for this build. Any suggestions would be appreciated.