CCW with Micro850 Problems

celloguy15

Currently a student, so somewhat new to this. But working with an AB 2080-LC50-24QWB, CCW version 21.01.00. CCW will connect okay to the Micro850, and simple programs will act like they download the program, although when set to remote run, the program does not seem to run. No input or output LEDs, no voltage output, and no visual change in the monitoring of the program. Thanks

There are many youtube beginner tutorial videos demonstrating how to write, download, and run programs in the CCW/Micro800 environment. Tim Wilborne has some good ones e.g. here. I suggest you follow one of those and tell us where your experience differs from the video you choose.

I'll keep looking through these videos, but it seems like when CCW automatically switches from remote program to remote run, the controller still acts like it is in remote program. I have manually (through CCW) switched the remote program to remote run, and there is no physical switch on the controller that I can find.

Capture.PNGHere's the simple program I've been using to test this, this is how it is displaying while the button is pressed, hooked up to input 00, and common 0

I'll keep looking through these videos, but it seems like when CCW automatically switches from remote program to remote run, the controller still acts like it is in remote program. I have manually (through CCW) switched the remote program to remote run, and there is no physical switch on the controller that I can find.
I found the physical switch, it is on remote

Capture1.PNGAdditionally, if I enable the input from the embedded input settings, the output indicator on the PLC lights up, although I may be wrong but I can't seem to get a voltage reading. The supply 24 V reads 24 volts.

Additionally, if I enable the input from the embedded input settings, the output indicator on the PLC lights up, although I may be wrong but I can't seem to get a voltage reading. The supply 24 V reads 24 volts.
How are the output terminals wired? How are you measuring the voltage?

Last edited: