AVG/EZ Automation/Automation Direct HMI cable pin out.....

XtremeIN

Hello all,
My boss took my laptop and cables out of town and now I need them..... Does anyone know the pin out for an AVG panel to PC serial port cable, EA-2CBL-1 ( I think, it is a programming cable).

Thanks,
Micheal

Last edited:
It's in the back of the manual on the old EZTouch units...maybe Automation Direct still shows the manuals on their site..
Hope this helps

Similar Topics

Check out the thread at control.com on AVG's law suit against Automation Direct: http://www.control.com/thread/1286287870
Replies
Views
The company I work for is upgrading a machine that has a TSX Nano PLC. They are considering a system from AVG. They want to add a touch screen and...
Replies
Views
Has anyone tried these out? I talked to a tech support guy at EZAutomation today and he told me these panels with the "Universal Ethernet" option...
Replies
Views
Does this instruction calculate values during a single scan, or does it require number of scans based on element count in the array? For Example...
Replies
Views
Our lift station pumps cycle on/off about 8x/hr sending waste flow offsite. We measure the flow during pump cycles. I will add a totalizer but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom