Aveva Wonderware System Platform 2020 R2 - Custom Properties not visible in Dev

Tanquen

Seems odd that you can make a symbol and place many of them but if the text on a button and or elsewhere in the symbol comes from a Custom Property you do not get to see it until in Runtime.

I have a button that I want to use as a symbol so you don't have to edit the script and just enter in a few Custom Properties when you create an instance but in the Graphic editor they are all blank or with the same default text. It makes it kind of hard to find the right button to make a change or something.

Any way around this?

Similar Topics

Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently delving into Wonderware/Aveva System Platform for the first time, and I'm trying to set up a script to automatically write to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have Aveva 2020 R2 running on a Windows 10 PC. My issue is that the tags on the HMI do not all update (some do) while logged in as...
Replies
Views
I consider myself extremely versed with Wonderware InTouch and Archestra, but have not touched 2020 yet. In terms of InTouch scripting, SQL...
Replies
Views
Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom