Anyone any experience with creating a ghost backup of SCADA?

Another one that seems promising is AOEMI Backupper, they have a technican edition for $500 for unlimited PCs.
I use AOMEI privately, and I find it works well.

Do you intend to use the software at your company or is it for external customers (i.e. you are an OEM) ?
Reading the description of the different licensing models for AOMEI, I think that the technician license is for a company site. Not sure it it allows you for example to send a restore-media to a customer for the customer to restore the PC by himself.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am experienced with Rockwell by have recently encountered a Bosch PLC. It’s an IndraControls XM21 V14. I installed the software and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Client called saying that the turbidity readout on the HMI is 0.0000 but on the local readout, it shows an actual value. Sure enough...
Replies
Views
Specifically Sm10/20-TC. I have a customer that has a setup running a crosslapper, and this module runs the outfeed apron. They were having a lot...
Replies
Views
Hi We are looking to implement some label checkers on some production lines. We want to check bar codes and best before dates. Just looking to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm a big fan of the HART potential in getting multivariable off of complex instruments like flowmeters and some pressure sensors, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom