ADD Function in TIA PORTAL

if you call the anlogue functions in a seperate program but do not call it in the main task then the value should not appear in the desired data tag
I have created everything in Main Block did not think it'll cause a problem, now i do after trying to simulate and everything went crazy input's are activating on their own and refuse to change unless i force them and changing the Tank-1 analog value cause everything else to change with it, while i made sur nothing is connected to it it still effects everything,
now i'll be trying to use Function block

Yes the best way create the blocks i.e. your main program, mapping for the inputs & analogues, & simulation then just call the required blocks i.e. main & simulation in the OB1.
When tested, take the call out for the simulation & put the call back for the mapping, or what you can do is use some special bits to enable or disable the call to the blocks
i.e.
When in simulation in OB1 use an always true flag to call the block
AND Not true on the mapping
When you want the actual code as on site
Use AND NOT true bit on the simulation call
and TRUE bit to call the mapping.

Yes the best way create the blocks i.e. your main program, mapping for the inputs & analogues, & simulation then just call the required blocks i.e. main & simulation in the OB1.
When tested, take the call out for the simulation & put the call back for the mapping, or what you can do is use some special bits to enable or disable the call to the blocks
i.e.
When in simulation in OB1 use an always true flag to call the block
AND Not true on the mapping
When you want the actual code as on site
Use AND NOT true bit on the simulation call
and TRUE bit to call the mapping.
that did work for te values now every function for the Norme/Scale is giving correct values according to the input i provide, but only in the monitoring and not in the HMI display (giving only +0000) without change, and for the PLC-SIM when i change values from there it's giving different numbers (wrong ones and extremly far numbers) than the monitoring is showing
example:
i make inpt in monitoring 27648 it goes in normalizing then scaling and goes back as 100 wich is correct
*now instead of 100 in the HMI im not geting any output or input like its not related at all (i made sur its correct tags)
*for the PLC-SIM instead of 100 in the output its like 178500/-1500/150... just random numbers
the weird part is that it is at same time showing correct values in monitoring

the flickering in input's/outputs is still there without ability to change them.
the site only allows 400kb files or i would record video it would explain my issue more than words

It sounds like you have all blocks enabled but the monitor mode is reading after the end of scan are you sure you are not calling both the sim & mapping blocks at the same time