about MILENIUN II Crouzet

DEVITG said:
Hi , does this device to be named as a PLC .
Or better , does any body Know about it.
This is like the LOGO from Siemens .
thanks

I think they call it micro PLC or logical relays, I seen the crouzet millenium II but i`ll never use it.

BTW: I use Siemens LOGO !:)

hi,

Its a micro-PLC, quite powerful and reliable. We have been using it in dusty, hot ambient 45deg plus without any problems. Software is quite good and compares with LOGO from siemens. It has support for more functions than LOGO, with quite a few inbuilt ones...

the site is www.crouzet.com

regards,
rohan

I am new to plc programming - but i have used the crouzet millenium II and III in a very nasty environment - i programmed one to move die sections in and out on a metal pan forming die. This controller sits inside a 1500 lb form die and the whole thing is in a 300 ton punch press - no special enclosure and no special protection - it has run for 2 yrs now with no problems. This is an extremely oily and dusty environment - software is 20 dollars- us they are readily available- programming cable is about 80 dollars and works with XP and Vista (run in admin mode when using Vista)

can you point me in the right direction for a programming cable? I'm having trouble finding the correct item.
is the cable for Millenium II same as Millenium III?

crouzet cable

can you point me in the right direction for a programming cable? I'm having trouble finding the correct item.
is the cable for Millenium II same as Millenium III?

for milleniun II it is the 88 950 102 , via com1
for milleniun III it is the 88 970 109 via USB
they are fisicaly not the same

I am new to plc programming - but i have used the crouzet millenium II and III in a very nasty environment - i programmed one to move die sections in and out on a metal pan forming die. This controller sits inside a 1500 lb form die and the whole thing is in a 300 ton punch press - no special enclosure and no special protection - it has run for 2 yrs now with no problems. This is an extremely oily and dusty environment - software is 20 dollars- us they are readily available- programming cable is about 80 dollars and works with XP and Vista (run in admin mode when using Vista)
Hi, could you tell me if m3 software will work on a millenium 2. Thanks.