How to do a ONS(in Allen Bradley) at the Tia Portal

thewalkerist

Hello everyone,

I want to do a one shot block to energize for only one scan then de-energize but i cant seem to do it. Now looking around the net people say that i need to use P_Trig N_Trig but they dont work. Dont believe me? look at my screenshot. Now normally when Box_Stop_HMI energizes the ONS2 should energize for one scan and instantly de-energize right? Nope that wont work. And i cant seem to figure out why.

I just want to be able to do a one shot just like in allen bradley's rslogix.

Screenshot (825).png

Yeah, i apologize for that one. I thought that you were asking if i was using ONS2 in somewhere else other than there. :D

I was, and to be honest that was my mistake, and fortunately @Rob... asked the right question. But the question was based on the same principle: the ONS2 value being FALSE was the primary clue to the problem; the question should have been "why is the value of ONS2 FALSE?"

Do you know how to build a one-shot from scratch with only XIC/XIO/OTE (NO/NC/Assignment; -] [- -]/[- -( )-) instructions?