You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

Old January 15th, 2022, 11:50 AM   #1
FLip104618
United States

Cognex ISD900 Vidi Suite Job Change.

Hello, first time posting. I am currently working with a Cognex ISD900 camera. On this camera I have more than one job. This camera was recently upgraded from an IS7208 to its current model. With the 7208 I was able to create working logic with Studio 5000 V32. However the ISD900 is a different type of camera and the I/O mapping is not the same. I have tried to follow the instructions provided by Cognex but can't seem to get it to work. The following link is the instructions that were provided. I am fairly new to controls so any and all help is greatly appreciated. Here is a screenshot of what I have based on what I have read. Thanks for your efforts.
https://support.cognex.com/docs/isvi...djobrecipe.htm

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/attachm...1&d=1642265383
Attached Files
File Type: docx Doc6.docx (56.8 KB, 9 views)
Old January 15th, 2022, 11:31 PM   #2
AlfredoQuintero
Lifetime Supporting Member
Japan

Hello FLip104618 and welcome to the forum. I am not familiar with this camera you are using. But I want to show you one of the features of the forum which may help you, which is posting the graphic data directly into the post, without the need to have to open a Word file, as I show below. Also, I would advice that you define in more detail the meaning of the camera not working as you expect, and the differences between the two. Perhaps showing what did work with the previous model may provide further insight into you issue.
Below is your data:
Attached Images
File Type: png 20220116.png (154.1 KB, 15 views)
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum