Unable to Open Omron CX Programmer Project

isteak007

Hello,

I am unable to open a CX-Programmer project file (CXP).
I am using V9.3? Can any body tell me why this two project file is not opening.
Do i need more upgrade version?

Attached Omron project file.

Hello,

I am unable to open a CX-Programmer project file (CXP).
I am using V9.3? Can any body tell me why this two project file is not opening.
Do i need more upgrade version?

Attached Omron project file.

I am still unable to open the project, Using v 9.4
My software stop working when i try to open the project.

Can you give me any screenshot of your software? Which OS you are using?
I think the problem is on language maybe there is some Chinese character which my software unable to load.

I was able to open both files using CX-Programmer version 3.2 and CX-Server version 1.7. However, there are many rung comments that appear garbled, same as in Sergei's PDF 9.4 version (probably because they were originallly in a foreign language).

I will save them as a version 3.2 file, then you might be able to open them (but it seems unlikely). Can you open any other known-good file?

Last edited: