simatic s5-100u cpu 102

rezayat

dear sir
We have one plc simatic s5-10u with cpu 102 and with 6es5-375-ILR15 memory module first of all . we need schematic diagram for this type PLC and also we need data information of this memory module .
the symptom that we have in the system is this plc when we program load it does not go to run mode . would you please inform us how we can solve this problem . we will appritiate your eforts befor hand .

your sincerly
Rezayat

Your mememory module should be 6es5-375-1LA15, an 8 kbyte EPROM module.
You need a Siemens ProGrammer to burn it

Hi,

Are you sure that the program is correct? If you use datablocks make sure that you download them to end so on. Perhaps if you could give a more detailed information we would be able to help you.

Rudi