Proface GP477R-EG11 & Mitubishi Q2AS PLC

Cwz90

Dear All,

Good day to you.

I do have a GP477R-EG11 HMI connected with Mitusubishi Q2AS PLC. And would need to upload the HMI project file from the HMI to edit. I have uploaded using GPmnt and automatically save as BK***.mem file. But when I try to using GP-PRO/PB 3 to convert it into .prw file, it have error as shown in attached.

Appreciate if sir/madam would assist on this.

Thank you.

Error1.PNG

Based on the error message you have provided, it seems like there is an issue with the GPmnt software that you used to upload the HMI project file. The error message suggests that the software may not have correctly saved the file or the file may be corrupted.

Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

Try uploading the HMI project file again using GPmnt and make sure that the file is saved properly.

If you have a backup of the HMI project file, try using that file instead and see if the error persists.

If you are still encountering the error, try opening the .mem file in GP-PRO/PB 3 and see if you can view the contents of the file. If you can, try creating a new project in GP-PRO/PB 3 and manually recreating the project using the contents of the .mem file.

If none of the above steps work, try contacting Mitsubishi technical support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or help you identify if there is a hardware issue with your HMI or PLC.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.