Panelview Plus 7 touchscreen

rparker70

I have 2 PV Plus 7 screens used in the same system that both have touch screens that can be challenging to activate after they haven't been touched for a while. I have callibrated them, reset touch sensitivities, replaced SD cards, and change Ethernet from Auto to 100Mbps Full Duplex.... Still no success.
The screen is still active or in sleep mode; everything is working normal, except it is hard to activate the touchscreen. It can take 1 tap or 26....? If you bump the cabinet with authority that seems to help activate it, although I don't like this method.
Any thoughts? Thank you!

Similar Topics

Every time I power this unit up it loses its IP address and goes to DHCP . When I goto the config the IP address is 0.0.0.0
Replies
Views
First time user of this product and I am looking for what defines the size of the touch cell. The older PV standard had a defined cell size. The...
Replies
Views
First time user of this product and I am looking for what defines the size of the touch cell. The older PV standard had a defined cell size. The...
Replies
Views
Has anyone else here had a reliability problem with the touchscreen used in the PanelView Plus? I've installed a bunch of these units and have had...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom