Powering up large VFD

Rson

Silly question,

I have a 125HP Poweflex 400 VFD. We can't run the motor here - our utilities aren't up to it.

I should still be able to hook up some #12 wire and plug it into a 480 outlet just to turn it on and test it, right? I'd assume no load means I don't care about the 125HP draw - it is only running the digital circuitry - but I just want to be sure I don't damage the drive in any way.

Thanks,

Similar Topics

Is it possible to set IP address of Powerflex drive, without powering up the entire 3 phase circuit? Is there some way to just power up the keypad...
Replies
Views
hi every one is t possible to power the (6SL3244-0BB12-1FA0) CU240E-2 PN unit with an external power supply 24vdc without the need of the power...
Replies
Views
Anyone ever attempted to power up and test a plc2 or plc5 communication card or otherwise using a power supply attached to the PCB edge? I haven't...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have a HMI at work that uses a AxiomTek CAPA841/842 SBC, and it has recently stopped working. We've tried replacing the RAM and SSD...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, Posting this for my boss who's onsite installing a replacement PowerFlex 700 after another one failed yesterday. Looks like one of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom